We opened our doors for the first time on Sunday 5th July 2020.
If you are visiting Gunwharf, out for a walk in Old Portsmouth, staying in the hotel, or just passing by - why not pop in for a drink or something to eat.
To see the Dine in menu, just click on the "See menu and order" button, below. You can order meals and drinks online from your table, just quote the table number in the description box when you place an order. Once your order has been processed; when ready the order will be brought to your table.
See menu and order
How we will operate
- To avoid having to wait for a table to become available we suggest that you reserve a table.
- To reserve a table, call 023 9229 4491.
- Maximum of 4 people per table. A group of customers can be from a single family or two different households.
- When you book a table we will require you to provide your contact details for track and trace.
- When you arrive at the pub you will be greeted at the door, and shown to your table. Please ensure the you arrive as close to your booking time as possible.
- When entering and exiting the pub or moving around the pub please ensure that you wear a face covering. We have face masks available to purchase at £1 per mask.
- You will be able to order food and drink from the bar. There are perspex screens along the bar, as well as automatic hand sanitisers distributed along the bar, so that we can keep you and our staff safe. Full ordering instructions will be on our menus.
- Only one person will be allowed to use the toilets at a time.
- A one way system will be in operation within the pub.
Shape Divider - Style tilt_opacity